The Arbor Hills Neighborhood is located in Madison, WI.
The Arbor Hills Neighborhood Association was organized in August 1967,
we have been active for over 40 years. Arbor Hills is a family
friendly neighborhood with many green spaces for your enjoyment -
Cannonball Bike Path, Knollwood Conservatory, and Arbor Hills Park.
Arbor Hills has been awarded the distinction of Tree City USA for 17
plus years. We are fortunate to be nestled next to the Arboretum, so
we can enjoy nature's wonder all year round. All it takes is one visit
to Arbor Hills for you to understand that there is no place like Arbor
Neighborhood Meeting TOMORROW NIGHT Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at Arbor Covenant Church on McDivitt Road 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
FYI: Numerous inquiries have been received regarding the FRESHMOBILE grocery truck. FRESHMOBILE is NO LONGER IN OPERATION.
1. Save the Date: We need volunteers for our Annual Spring Clean Up (aka: Earth Day). We meet at Arbor Hills Park on Pelham Rd on Saturday, May 3rd. This is a family friendly event but all is welcome to join in the activity. Please call Lelah Frey, Event Coordinator at 608-770-9258 or e-mail at email@example.com to volunteer.
2. Start your engines for our Annual Garage Sale! You will receive the garage sale information soon. Our Annual Garage Sale is scheduled for Saturday, May 17th.
3. 46th Annual July 4th Picnic and Parade will begin on July 4th at 10 am on Grandview Blvd and Nottingham Way. (see event tab)
4. Our 6th Annual Bike Ride and Picnic will be held in August. Date and time to be announced. (see event tab)
5. The neighborhood association is looking for volunteers to serve on the board. If you are interested in volunteering; we have a 1 position to fill this year. Please e-mail Sheri Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 698-6027.
6. Thank you to all of our association members, block captains and board members for supporting the neighborhood as we maintain the traditions that make Arbor Hills the best place to live in Madison and the Town of Madison!
Don't Forget to Pick Up After Your Dog!
Please love your neighbor the same as you love your dog! If your dog stops and drops. Then you need to bend and pick up. Your neighbors should not have to pick up after your dog. Always carry a plastic bag or other device with you when walking your dog.