The Arbor Hills Neighborhood is located in Madison, WI.
The Arbor Hills Neighborhood Association was organized in August 1967,
we have been active for over 40 years. Arbor Hills is a family
friendly neighborhood with many green spaces for your enjoyment -
Cannonball Bike Path, Knollwood Conservatory, and Arbor Hills Park.
Arbor Hills has been awarded the distinction of Tree City USA for 17
plus years. We are fortunate to be nestled next to the Arboretum, so
we can enjoy nature's wonder all year round. All it takes is one visit
to Arbor Hills for you to understand that there is no place like Arbor
1. Warm weather brings the City of Madison into their other famous season - the "construction season!" So far, the pedestrian bridge already in construction will connect the Cannonball bike path to safer routes downtown. The Frontage Road will soon be safer for pedestrians and bikes going down towards Todd Drive or up to Seminole Hwy with the currently under construction pedestrian/bike path. The Verona Road Exchange construction will be going into full gear this summer and the traffic detour will impact Arbor Hills.
2. A Gentle Reminder: The 44th Annual July 4th Picnic and Parade will begin on July 4th at 10 am on Grandview Blvd and Nottingham Way. (see event tab)
3. Save the date for our 5th Annual Tour de Arbor Hills and Neighborhood Picnic on Saturday, August 17, 2013 (see event tab)
4. The neighborhood association is looking for volunteers to serve on the board. If you are interested in volunteering; we have a few positions to fill this year. Please e-mail Sheri Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 698-6027.
5. Thank you to all of our association members, block captains and board members for supporting the neighborhood as we maintain the traditions that make Arbor Hills the best place to live in Madison and the Town of Madison!
Don't Forget to Pick Up After Your Dog!
Please love your neighbor the same as you love your dog! If your dog stops and drops. Then you need to bend and pick up. Your neighbors should not have to pick up after your dog.
Always carry a plastic bag or other device with you when walking your dog.
Freshmobile debut in Arbor Hills on McDivitt Road July 6, 2012. Many of our neighbors have enjoyed having the fresh produce in walking distance from their homes. This 34 foot mini grocery store is a welcome addition to this great neighborhood, and it is here all year round.
Freshmobile will arrive at 10 am to 1 pm every Friday.